Links on the "IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header issue" following CanSecWest/core07 talk.
- Scapy6: IPv6 extension for Scapy (Guillaume Valadon and Arnaud Ebalard)
- Scapy: The network tool !!
- IPv6 world: 3D IPv6 backbone explorer
- RTGraph3D: make 3D graphs in realtime
Some "side effects" of the presentation (public ones)
Press coverage (articles, selected blogs, podcasts, ...)
- bsdtalk115 Interview with Itojun, on bsdtalk
- Old IPv4 flaws resurface with IPv6: article on Ars Technica, by Iljitsch van Beijnum (May 15, 2007)
- IETF moves against IPv6 threat: article on Techworld, by Matthew Broersma (May 14, 2007)
- IPv6 Flaw Could Greatly Amplify DDoS Attacks: post on /. with followed by useless comments (May 11, 2007)
- Experts scramble to quash IPv6 flaw: article on SecurityFocus, by Robert Lemos (May 9, 2007)
- Five Security Flaws in IPv6: article on Dark Reading, by Kelly Jackson Higgins (May 8, 2007)
- RH0 Threats: Lesson Not Learned: article on eWeek, by Lisa Vaas (May 4, 2007)
- Risky Business #11 IPv6 bugs: The issue discussed in Risky Business podcast. "IPv6 is insecure ... could it be the standards fault?"
- IPv6 kämpft mit Sicherheitslücken: article in german on silicon.de, by Simone Schnell (May 09, 2007)
- The ISP column: IPv6 Ping Pong: article by Geoff Huston (May 2007). Also available in pdf and txt.
- Press coverage on FreeBSD SA: in japanese.
Discussions on IPv6 related mailing lists (drafts review)
Discussions on IPv6 related mailing lists (pre-drafts review)
Some comments on our "experimental talk" (We obviously lost the content because of the form (3D + non natural born speaker). Sorry Dragos !!!)